Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M.

Season 1, Episode 18
April 10, 2006

Word! Sorry it has been so long since I last left you with my words of wisdom, but, you know how it is, girls just BEGGING to show the Barnsicle a good time. Whatevs. I'm sure you found something great to entertain yourselves, What's that? You didn't? You were alone, miserable and boring without me....ya, I kinda saw that coming.

Last night I got to show my friend Marshall and his wife Lily that nothing good happens BEFORE 2 AM. Nothing legendary can occur if you stop the occurrings at the le...and never get to the gen- the de- the airy! I think Lily now realizes this fact since, after 2 AM we had the night. What night?

Remember that night Lily kicked Korean Elvis in the nards? Ya...THAT night.

1 comment:

Bradders said...

that sounds like a MIGHTY night!!

a good recolection from your British counterpart, Barney of erys,end andleg, is the time i almost cured polio but could not simply becasue love was too powerful an urge to set aside for a beauty i had spied..ha no wait that was a line..

nevermind
i cannot think of a single MIGHTY experience i have had that happened before 2pm...unless it was carring on from the last night

AWH YEAH HIGH FIVE!