Saturday, February 2, 2008

Purple Giraffe

Season 1, Episode 2
Sept 26, 2005

Tonight I was at my friend Ted's party (I know what you're thinking: Who is this annoying Ted guy and why does he keep interrupting Barney's awesome thoughts?) and I tried to enlighten him to the following

Statistic: At every New York party there is always a girl who has no idea whose party she's at. She knows no one you know, and you will never see her again.

It is true. This usually comes in handy for hooking up with some hot cutlet and never seeing her again...unless your host decides to repeat the party. Then you need to get creative.

If you don't want to deal with the affections of a tenderloin after you have tenderized it (high five!) then immediately tell her "I think I'm falling in love with you." Bingo, you are free to grill another meat.

You can thank me later.

No comments: